East End Market Brunch
If your weekend brunch hunt always ends in disaster because there are just too many palettes to please, or the feared "hangry" status sets in while you scroll through options, the new market-wide brunch at the East End Market just might be your best bet.
Each food merchant has created a brunch menu consisting of various dishes for guests to pick and choose from that will be available on BOTH Saturday and Sunday. (brunch hours may vary)
No brunch is complete without beverages so while you can still enjoy a coffee from Lineage or a fresh juice from Skyebird, some market merchants will also have alcoholic beverages including a Grilled Cheese Bloody Mary, mimosas and sangria.
I had the privilege of shooting these items set on a beautiful tablescape provided by Jen Crotty, owner of Porch Therapy, another merchant in the market.
The new menu begins this weekend and the full list of menu items and photos below are sure to secure your brunch plans for the forseeable future.
- Award-Winning Avocado Toast (signature avocado mash spread over a slice of toasted local sourdough bread + topped with sliced local cherry tomatoes + shaved local radish + pickled red onion + fresh cilantro. Add a sunny-side-up farm egg)
- Wakey Wakey Bowl (scrambled farm eggs topped + fresh local veggies including tomatoes + shaved daikon radish + pickled red onion + avocado + cilantro + side of hausmade salsa)
- Southwest Hash Bowl (hausmade chorizo made using Florida pork + black beans + roasted local sweet potato + pickled red onion + haus chipotle sauce + queso fresco + avocado mash + fresh cilantro + over-medium or scrambled farm eggs)
- Breakfast Sandwich (hausmade maple-herb sausage + gouda + over-medium egg + english muffin)
- Breakfast Burrito (hausmade chorizo + scrambled farm eggs + queso fresco wrapped up in a flour tortilla and pressed. Served with a side of haus salsa)
- Southern Spicy Shrimp Bowl (Florida white shrimp + soft cooked farm fresh egg + Florida grown sweet peppers + red onions + Florida milled stone-ground grits + local greens and garlic) (GF)
- Datil Pepper & Kumquat BBQ Pork Bowl (slow cooked Florida pork + a soft cooked farm fresh egg + datil pepper + kumquat bbq sauce + Florida milled stone-ground grits + local greens and garlic) (GF)
- Mimosas & Shrubs (St. Vincent Sparkling Wine + Florida orange juice or grapefruit juice)
- Full Bottle (St Vincent Sparkling Wine + Florida orange or grapefruit juice carafe)
- Smiling Goat Cocktail (artisan shrubs with St Vincent Sparkling Wine)
- Bialy Bagel (Poppy seed + onion bialy toasted with homemade boursin spread + tomato)
- Egg-Avo Toast (egg + avocado salad open face on millet toast + tomato + sprouts add bacon and cheddar)
La Femme du Fromage
- Bacon Jam Sandwhich (house made Lineage coffee bacon jam + over medium egg, 4 cheese blend + arugula on Olde Hearth croissant)
- Rise-n-Shine (house made pesto + rosemary ham + 4 cheese blend, on Olde Hearth croissant)
- Parisian Hash (a blend of Yukon Gold and Russet potatoes, crispy prosciutto + grilled chicken + tossed with onions + confetti peppers + topped with a medium egg, scallions + house truffle mornay)
- Eggs in Pipérade Pizza (traditional Pipérade sauce of tomatoes + smoked paprika + peppers + onions + layered Prosciutto di Parma + topped with shaved Idiazabal cheese + fried egg)
- Grilled Cheese Bloody Mary (sake based, with a house Bloody Mary mix + garnished with crispy bacon + celery + blue cheese stuffed olives + grilled cheese sandwich skewer)
- Mimosas & Champagne Cocktails (infused vermouth + house simple syrups)
- Bad Hombre Sangria
- Pour-over craft coffee
- Flat White
- Acai Jar (acai berry blend smoothie + house made granola + fresh berries + topped with cashew creme + hemp seeds)
- Cold Pressed Juices (four selections: health boost - pomegranate - tropical kale - lavender lemonade)
All food was provided solely for photography needs, this was not a promotional meal. All photos belong to LemonHearted Creative and should not be used without approval. We all love a quick chain breakfast now and then, but please support your local merchants making our city tastier!